CLOSURE: Sea Star, our office and our Pro Shop are CLOSED from Friday, May 26-Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day Weekend. During our closure, we will NOT be monitoring or returning phone calls. We will begin to return calls when we return to the office on Tuesday, May 30.
Sea Star Swim School
Celebrating 26 years of Excellence in Aquatic Education!
Here's What's Happening at Sea Star:
Summer Quarter 2023 and Summer Mini Quarters enrolling now. Click here for information!
Spring Quarter 2023: Ends May 25 (Saturday classes end May 20.)
Summer Camp Information
When will my swimmer move up to the next class level?
Sea Star has specific criteria we used to promote swimmers to a more advanced level class. Please see our Moving Up page to learn about the necessary skills we look for at each level. This will help you track your swimmer's development
Pro Shop/Office Hours for Spring Quarter 2023 (until 5/25)-(subject to change without notice)
- Monday: 9:30-10:30 a.m. and 4:00-5:45 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30-11:00 a.m. and 4:00-5:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:00-5:45 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:00-5:45 p.m.
- Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday: 9:30-12 Noon
- Sunday: CLOSED
Our phones are extremely busy with calls. Here's how you can help speed up the process to get a call back:
- Please leave a message so we can return your call (only ONE, please). Be sure you speak slowly and distinctly as you leave your phone number. All we need is your name and your number. We can find you in the system with that information. The number one reason calls are not returned is that the message was garbled and we could not find you in our system.
- If you are new to our program, please consider completing an online enrollment before you call. Look for the box that says "New Student Registration", click on it, then complete the form. Completing this does NOT obligate you to take a class or to enter any credit card information. It merely creates a record for enrollment so we can go ahead and enroll your swimmer on the first call. NOTE: THIS ONLY HAS TO BE DONE ONCE. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE A RETURNING STUDENT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY IN OUR SYSTEM.
- Please do NOT repeatedly call and hang up or redial to try to get someone to pick up. Just leave one message.
- Your patience is appreciated. We are also handling walk in customers at the same time you are calling and leaving messages. Calls are returned as quickly as we can in the order received. We know how excited you are to get your swimmers enrolled. We are doing what we can to make that happen, so trust the process.
New to our program? Here is how to enroll for the first time!
Please note that all credit/debit card charges for merchandise or classes are now subject to a 3.5% processing fee.