Enrolling NOW: Holiday Quarter (October 10-December 10)
Sea Star Swim School
Celebrating 26 years of Excellence in Aquatic Education!
Here's What's Happening at Sea Star:
Current session: Fall Quarter 2022: Ends on Thursday, September 29. Saturday classes end on 9/24.
Fall Break Closure: Sea Star, our office and our Pro Shop are closed during Sumner County Schools' Fall Break (October 1-9). We will reopen to begin our Holiday Quarter on October 10. Calls will not be monitored or returned during our closure. To ensure you have a class, please enroll by September 29.
Sea Star has specific criteria we used to promote swimmers to a more advanced level class. Please see our Moving Up page to learn about the necessary skills we look for at each level. This will help you track your swimmer's development
Pro Shop/Office Hours for Fall Quarter (8/15-9/29)-(subject to change without notice)
- Monday: 9:30-11:00 a.m. and 4:00-5:45 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30-11:00 a.m. and 4:00-5:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30-10:30 a.m. and 4:00-5:45 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30-10:30 a.m. and 4:00-5:45 p.m.
- Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday: 9:30-12 Noon
- Sunday: CLOSED
Our phones are extremely busy with calls. Here's how you can help speed up the process to get a call back:
- Leave a message (only ONE, please). Be sure you speak slowly and distinctly as you leave your phone number. All we need is your name and your number. We can find you in the system with that information. The number one reason calls are not returned is that the message was garbled and we could not find you in our system.
- If you are new to our program, please consider completing an online enrollment before you call. Look for the box that says "New Student Registration", click on it, then complete the form. Completing this does NOT obligate you to take a class or to enter any credit card information. It merely creates a record for enrollment so we can go ahead and enroll your swimmer on the first call. NOTE: THIS ONLY HAS TO BE DONE ONCE. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE A RETURNING STUDENT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY IN OUR SYSTEM.
- Please do NOT repeatedly call and hang up or redial to try to get someone to pick up. Just leave one message.
- Your patience is appreciated. We are also handling walk in customers at the same time you are calling and leaving messages. Calls are returned as quickly as we can in the order received. We know how excited you are to get your swimmers enrolled. We are doing what we can to make that happen, so trust the process.
New to our program? Here is how to enroll for the first time!
Please note that all credit/debit card charges for merchandise or classes are now subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD TO CLASS IF THEY ARE SICK OR IF YOUR SWIMMER OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY HAS TESTED POSITIVE OR IS IN QUARANTINE FOR COVID-19! PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AT 615-822-8800 IF YOU,A FAMILY MEMBER OR YOUR CHILD HAS COVID OR IS IN QUARANTINE.