Saturday, 9/18:. Our office,/Pro Shop is closed today.
DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD TO CLASS IF THEY ARE SICK OR IF YOUR SWIMMER OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY HAS TESTED POSITIVE OR IS IN QUARANTINE FOR COVID-19! PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AT 615-822-8800 IF YOU,A FAMILY MEMBER OR YOUR CHILD HAS COVID OR IS IN QUARANTINE.
Celebrating 25 years of Excellence in Aquatic Education!
Here's What's Happening at Sea Star:
Fall Quarter ends September 30): For information regarding changes to our Fall Quarter, click here.
Holiday Quarter 2021 (October 11-December 11)--Enrolling NOW!
Notes for Holiday Quarter:
- NEW: Class Availability (This is a listing of currently available classes that updates in real time. NOTE: You still cannot enroll online; you must call the office to reserve a class!)
- Sea Star, our office and our Pro Shop will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving Week (November 22-28. The final two weeks of classes resume on the week of November 28.
Our phones are extremely busy with calls. Here's how you can help speed up the process to get a call back:
- Leave a message (only ONE, please). Be sure you speak slowly and distinctly as you leave your phone number. All we need is your name and your number. We can find you in the system with that information. The number one reason calls are not returned is that the message was garbled and we could not find you in our system.
- Do NOT repeatedly call and hang up or redial to try to get someone to pick up. Just leave one message.
- Please be patient. We are also handling walk in customers at the same time you are calling and leaving messages. All calls are returned in the order received.
- We appreciate your courtesy and understanding. We know how excited you are to get your swimmers enrolled. We are doing what we can to make that happen, so trust the process.
New to our program? Here is how to enroll for the first time!
Please note that all credit/debit card charges for merchandise or classes are now subject to a 3.5% processing fee.