Our governing body, the US Swim School Association has issued guidelines we must follow for our school to remain open. We appreciate your strict adherence and understanding during this period.
- Be flexible regarding schedule changes! As we work through this first week, we are finding schedule issues. You may be asked to move your class time up or down. All of these changes are made with your child's best interests in mind. If you cannot work with a change, we suggest you take the credit for the session.
- All your swimmer really needs is a pair of goggles and a towel for this session. That way, there is less to be left behind. This is also a reminder that Sea Star DOES NOT HAVE A LOST AND FOUND. Please be sure you have everything you came with when you leave.
- Please work with your swimmer about coughing in the elbow and not spitting during class. Our staff needs to remain healthy to serve everyone.
- Please observe all other suggestions by the CDC and other local, state and governmental authorities.
- STAY HOME IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD ARE SICK!: If your child is coughing, has a fever, or any other symptom of the coronavirus or any other disease, he/she will not be allowed to participate in class. This will be at the sole discretion of the teacher and is not up for negotiation. Swimmers who are members of vulnerable populations, including those with underlying health conditions, are strongly encouraged to check with their doctor prior to choosing to attend class.
- Do not bring your child to class if you or any member of your family has tested positive for covid-19. We cannot risk the health of our staff or other swimmers.