2019 Class Calendar
Once a Week Year Round Classes:
- Spring Quarter 2019: March 11-May 25 (10 weeks--Closed March 24-31 for Sumner County Schools' Spring Break--This session is FULL!
- Summer Quarter 2019: May 28-August 3 (10 weeks--Closed Memorial Day and July 4th): Open Enrollment begins the week of April 8th.
- Summer Break: August 4-18--Sea Star is CLOSED!
- Fall Quarter 2019: August 19-October 3 (7 weeks--Closed Labor Day)
- Fall Break: October 4-13.
- Holiday Quarter 2019: October 14-December 21 (9 weeks--Closed Thankgiving Week: November 24-December 1).
- Morning classes: Every 30 minutes between 9:30 - 12 Noon on Monday-Thursday and Saturday.
- Evening classes: Every 30 minutes between 4:00- 6:30 p.m. on Monday -Thursday. Jr. Select meets 6:30-7:30 on Tuesday/Thursday and requires coach's approval.
Summer Mini Quarter Classes:
Summer Mini Quarters are designed to work around a family's busy summer schedule. Classes meet on Monday-Thursday for a 1/2 class each day for two weeks. We offer both morning and evening classes. These classes are beginner level classes for swimmers ages 3 and up. There are NO Infant/Toddler, Little Flippers, Barracudas, Stroke and Conditioning or Jr. Select classes taught in Mini Quarters.
2019 Mini Quarter Sessions:
Mini Quarters with 7 classes: $115
(Don't forget the $35 yearly registration fee!)
Closures for 2019:
(Tentative schedule; some dates may change/be added after Sumner County Schools calendar is finalized.)